• Is there a time that the doors get locked
Guests at Happy Holidays Rome are supplied with their own keys and
can come and go as they choose.
• Do the rooms contain private or shared bathrooms?
The rooms share bathrooms with 1 bathroom for every 2 rooms.
• Do you have internet access in the B+B?
There is high speed internet available free at the reception.
the prices given per room or per person?
Prices are per room.
• How far away is the nearest Metro stop?
San Giovanni Metro is around three minutes walk across the Piazza.
far away is the nearest bus stop?
Several bus routes pass one hundred yards from our front door.
far away are the airports?
Ciampino is around 25 minutes drive and Fiumicino around 40, and
both can be accessed with new set taxi tariffs of €30 and €40
• Do you have larger family rooms?
Our adjoining family room has a double and a twin room connected,
that extra beds can be added to for young children.
• What are the check
in and check out times?
Check in at Happy Holiday Rome is at 14:00 and check out 12:00.
• Are the rooms air-conditioned?
No, but fans are provided.
• Do you have a restaurant?
No, but the surrounding neighbourhood is teaming with quality eateries.
breakfast included on the room price?
• Are the rooms centrally heated?
• Where is the nearest car rental?
It is easiest to rent from Termini train station, although there
are a couple of offices around ten minutes walk away.
• Where are the
nearest parking facilities?
There are pay parking facilities in the vicinity.
• Do we pay on arrival
Payment is preferred on arrival.